So I opened up the Adobe Reader on my Kindle for the first time in months, and I apparently have two documents in there…
The first is a paper titled Key Considerations for Serving Disconnected Youth. Which makes sense.
The second is called Harry Potter and the Half-Crazed Bureaucracy. It’s basically an analysis of government from the perspective of Harry Potter and an explanation of the insights that Harry Potter has brought to our country’s perception of bureaucracy.
There are different sections, some of the titles of which are:
- Harry Potter and the Repulsive Ministry of Magic
- Harry Potter and the Public-Choice Government
- Harry Potter and the Bureaucracy That Ate Government Whole
- J.K. Rowling and the Libertarian Mindset
- Harry Potter and the Future Libertarian Majority
I don’t remember downloading this.
I don’t know how it got here.
But it’s here. And it’s hilarious.